pippin;467987 Wrote:
> Sune, neither the G4 nor your library size should cause issues.
> The AAC on the other hand...
> Is the browsing slower if you play something? AAC is being transcoded
> on your server so THAT will consume quite a bit of CPU.

*grin* - and I just spent an eternity on converting everything to one
common format. Should have checked twice on this, I guess.

As for the browsing speed, I will check if it is connected to the AAC.

What *would* have been a good format, looking to preserve sound quality
while not filling up the harddrive too fast?

--
Sune