gbruzzo;471292 Wrote:
> iPhone, where are you placing the accent?
>
> Am I to read it as
>
> "so for NOW the answer to video support is no" or
>
> "so for now the answer to video support is NO"
>
> ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Giacomo

{=; Was I "required" to have an accent? ;=}

I was just repeating what Slim Devices and Logitech have always told
me, they don't comment on future products. So no accents really needed.

But for my personal opinion, Logitech is a large company and if they
see another area to make money they could move into that market. The
issue I see is that there are already two boxes that work Very well and
I can't see how they can sell them at the price point they are using and
make money. IOW, getting into Video in MHO would be like trying to start
another Dell in the current computer market where one is lucky if one
gets to sale at a 2% margin.

So maybe I should have done what you did and typed it twice accenting
it one way the first time and the other the second because to me its
maybe both. One now and the other later!

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom