imo its ok to suggest to the forum poster to post it to bugzilla, (and
some help pointing them to it or the thread explaining it should be the
default) but there are clearly cases where thats simply not going to
happen and yet a true bug has been reported and seen by an employee.

in those cases, imo, the employee has a responsibility to follow up to
see what became of it and file it if need be.

yes, its great that this forum and bugzilla is available to us all, but
lets not lose the big picture.  the collective feedback, which is
uncompensated in any direct way, is to their business interests and
benefit.  again, imo, we do them more of a favor than they do us, and as
such, they shouldn't be so reluctant to file bugs or whatever on what
they see here, esp if the person isn't going to.  they are getting paid
afterall.

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - sbs 7.4.1b - win xp pro sp3
ie8 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655 - 35k mp3