MrSinatra;472406 Wrote:
> yes, its great that this forum and bugzilla is available to us all, but
> lets not lose the big picture.  the collective feedback, which is
> uncompensated in any direct way, is to their business interests and
> benefit.  again, imo, we do them more of a favor than they do us, and as
> such, they shouldn't be so reluctant to file bugs or whatever on what
> they see here, esp if the person isn't going to.  they are getting paid
> afterall.

My feedback has been directly compensated with a bug fix 2 times that I
can recall.  That's really good compensation as far as I'm concerned.
We, as users, are self serving as well - we submit bug reports to have
problems that bother us fixed.  It cuts both ways.

I've seen a number of cases where a Logitech employee (Dean and Michael
Herger come to mind) has created a bugzilla report based on findings
discussed in a thread here.  That always impressed me.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,698 songs, 2,304 albums, 439 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior
Looking forward to new Porcupine Tree, Megadeth, Alice in Chains, and
The Beatles Box set.  September will be an expensive month :-)