cunobeli...@mac.com;484626 Wrote:
> A lot less expensive than a professional rewiring of an existing
> property. A lot less trouble than doing it oneself. And from what I've
> experienced so far, just as reliable.
> That's what I mean, since you ask so politely.

I politely disagree. Powerline adapters are very expensive and have
limited utility since they max out at about 1/5 to 1/10 of what is
possible with traditional cat5e or cat6 cables.

100MB dedicated duplex connections are just barely fast enough to
stream high quality 1080P.  Most power adapters cannot pull this off.

For the $100-$200 per cable run that power adapters cost you can
usually find an electrician who can run the wire, even if you have to
terminate the connections yourself.

--
jmpage2