Hello all,

I bought my wife the new imac for Christmas and will be retiring the
old Dell PC.  Currently I have the SB3 running SC on the PC.  I have
grown a custom to using Media Monkey to edit and create playlists and
etc for my SB player.  Once I switch over to the mac, what are my best
options?

Some basics from my setup:
I have many FLAC files and the rest are mp3's.
80GB worth roughly.

So my specific questions are this:
How can I get my FLAC files to work(I am very new to apple and no
novice with a pc either).

Are there similar programs to MM for a mac?  I can utilize parallels to
run Windows & the Mac OS simultaneously if need be too.  I hate itunes
and would prefer not to use it for playlists and etc for Squeezecenter.

Thanks for your help!
Brandon

--
bigbwb