eyeball;501573 Wrote:
> WOW, I didn't expect a 2.0 version that soon :) Works fine for me.
> Thanks very much.
>
> Well, I just discovered an issue with sorting. If I select "TPE2 tag is
> AlbumArtist instead of band" and "Sort artist by ARTISTSORT tag", the
> albums that have an ALBUMARTIST set will be sorted by the ALBUMARTIST
> and not the ARTISTSORT tag. Example, 3 albums:
>
> 1.) ARTIST: Robert Plant, ARTISTSORT: Plant, Robert
> 2.) ARTIST: Robert Plant; Alison Krauss, ARTISTSORT: Plant, Robert;
> Krauss, Alison, ALBUMARTIST: Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
> 3.) ARTIST: Portishead
>
> Now I would expect the sorting order to be as listed above, 1-2-3. But
> ACC sorts the albums in the order 1-3-2, because the ALBUMARTIST of the
> second album starts with "R".
> Do you have a solution for this?

Hi Eyeball,

I have some questions regarding this:
1. When you disable "TPE2 tag is AlbumArtist instead of band", is the
sorting the right?
2. I think this issue is more multi artist related. Can you verify and
confirm that even with the "TPE2 tag is AlbumArtist instead of band"
option enabled, that sorting on ARTISTSORT works fine as long as there
are no multiple artists on the album?

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE +
DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)