Chunkywizard;502914 Wrote:
> One more observation for you. I'd be interested in what you think. I
> have some albums with 2 years in their tags. For example Queen - Queen
> II. The original album was 1974 but later there was a US Hollywood
> Records Release with some remixes from 1991. I have the later album but
> did not want all tracks labelled 1991, so tracks 1-11 are 1974 and 12-14
> are 1991. In the QuickRef the album gets labelled 1991. Is it possible
> to either get it labelled with the year that most tracks are (ie 1974)
> or have both years displayed? Obviously if you start displaying multiple
> years then compilations should be excluded as these have the possibility
> of having many years (if you date the track not the album as I do)
>
> CW

I understand you don't want duplicate tracks and use this approach to
solve it but I don't think this is a common practice. Officially they
are two albums. So ofcourse ACC could be modified but I would consider
it a workaround.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE +
DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)