eyeball;501573 Wrote:
> WOW, I didn't expect a 2.0 version that soon :) Works fine for me.
> Thanks very much.
>
> Well, I just discovered an issue with sorting. If I select "TPE2 tag is
> AlbumArtist instead of band" and "Sort artist by ARTISTSORT tag", the
> albums that have an ALBUMARTIST set will be sorted by the ALBUMARTIST
> and not the ARTISTSORT tag. Example, 3 albums:
>
> 1.) ARTIST: Robert Plant, ARTISTSORT: Plant, Robert
> 2.) ARTIST: Robert Plant; Alison Krauss, ARTISTSORT: Plant, Robert;
> Krauss, Alison, ALBUMARTIST: Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
> 3.) ARTIST: Portishead
>
> Now I would expect the sorting order to be as listed above, 1-2-3. But
> ACC sorts the albums in the order 1-3-2, because the ALBUMARTIST of the
> second album starts with "R".
> Do you have a solution for this?

For test purposes I have added multiple artists to the ARTISTSORT tag
however when I look in the database the second artist is not included.
For AlbumArtist and Artist however this works as it should. So this
leaves me unable to test your issue.

Two questions:
1. Can you answer the questions in
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=502893&postcount=58
2. Can you mail me an example file with the tagging you used?

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon
PMA-1500AE + DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)