DaveWr;502058 Wrote:
> I am doing the same thing - using XLD for ripping on the server.  It is
> a universal binary, works very well (supports  accurate RIP ) and has
> basic tag editing.  The creator keeps it very up to date, responsive to
> bugs etc.
>
> You can automate XLD to launch with CD insert, rip and then quit.
>
> I still use Jaikoz from a Macbook to finalize edits to tags, artwork
> etc.
>
> Dave

Hey Dave - thanks for the reminder on Jaikoz.  I gave it a quick run
thru and re-familiarized myself with the features in the demo.  I was
about to pull the trigger and buy it when I noted a price discrepancy
between VersionTracker ($15USD) and the developer site (£15 or $24.04).

--
kphinney

-I like it, you may not.  I understand and respect that.-