aubuti;511091 Wrote:
> Note that after getting one Olive 4/4HD as your server ($1500 - 2000),
> for the other rooms you could use the Olive 2 players, which are "only"
> $600 each. Yeah, that's steep.

I sort of like the Olive 2 thingy, but I'd never buy the Olive 4/4hd. I
want to get rid of boxes, not adding yet another "hi fi" sized box.  The
Olive solution reminds me of the Beosound 5/Beomaster 5-setup: It's a
step back to separates (and in the case of the BS5 you don't even get
wireless, and there is no remote feedback on screen when using the
remote), utterly defeating the benefits of digital audio (well, in my
book).

--
Danione