Letten;518281 Wrote:

> It's brilliant because the deafult userinterface doesn't need to be
> crowded with features only a few people use, but if You have a need,
> chances are there is a plugin that does it for You.

You are right about the plugins but wrong about the default interface.

The problem here is that the default interface DOES have the feature
yet it sucks so much that people simply don't know how to use it (with
more than two players, at least).

So you need to know that there are plugins to work around that.

I think it's a good idea to think which of these features would make a
good addition to the core to fix the base feature.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com