pablolie;518284 Wrote:
> Most important thing for me would be to get the synch between a *Duet*
> and a *Boom* working reliably. There are issues, every time I play
> theese two products synched, in 7.4.1.
>
> I am happy with the ability to synch SB3 and Boom. I am pretty sure the
> Duet is the culprit these days: they get out of synch, and then there
> are several seconds of pause. Typically early in the song. This iad
> worked perfectly previously.

When you say "Duet" do you mean the Receiver (which should work just
fine) or the Controller, which wouldn't surprise me at all if it has
issues as audio playback on the controller is hit-an-miss anyway, isn't
"officially" supported, and I don't think has ever been optimized to
allow synchronization?

--
tcutting