Most important thing for me would be to get the synch between a *Duet*
and a *Boom* working reliably. There are issues, every time I play
theese two products synched, in 7.4.1.

I am happy with the ability to synch SB3 and Boom. I am pretty sure the
Duet is the culprit these days: they get out of synch, and then there
are several seconds of pause. Typically early in the song. This iad
worked perfectly previously.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: Shuttle X27D - Ubuntu 8.04LTS - SBS 7.4.1
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet (1), Radio (1), Accuphase DP65v CD
(used as DAC mostly)
Amplifiers: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1