pippin;523470 Wrote:
> Then add them to the old one. No need to have redundant bugs in the db,
> doesn't really help either.

You are of course right. No point in having two bugs about the same
issue.
I just felt a slight annoyance that the request I filed only survived
about as log as it took to actually write it. And that without any
response from Logitech as such.

I wont bother adding to the old request as it is already overloaded
with different approaches to the issue. I did vote for it though. Not
that I think it matters. Its a 25 months old bug with no assignee...

Anyway with "The Synchronizer" and "SlimCtrl" for my phone I have the
Sync-UI that is needed for my use. And obviously thats how Logitech
wants it. I just wish The Syncronizer had an icon in Squeezeplay, so it
appeared more native.

--
Muele

BR Mogens

1 Radio, 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, 1 Squeezeplay. Served by an old
800 mhz IBM T21 Thinkpad.