fphredd;528273 Wrote:
> With the regular windows version it does recover by pausing and resuming
> as you suggested from web gui, but asio version does NOT.
>
> Next?

Good to know.

I've uploaded an 'ASIO only'
(http://squeezeslave.googlecode.com/files/squeezeslave-0.9-139-win32-asio.zip)
package for you to try.

This release was built with the latest portaudio development library
r1485 and the latest cygwin build tools.  Other than these two
differences the code is identical to the 0.9-133 asio release.

I tested this binary on WinXP with the ASIO4ALL driver and it recovered
from sleep including the audio.  I started SS from the command line
using;

squeezeslave-asio-0.9-139.exe -r15 sbshostname

I then started a playlist and let it play for a few minutes and then
stopped the player.

Then I let the computer go to sleep.

When I resumed the system I had the message 'Retry in 15 seconds.' in
the command prompt, I waited for the player to show up again in the
gui, restarted the previous play list and it worked including the
audio.

I hope it works for you as well. Let me know.

Thanks,

Ralphy

--
ralphy