ModelCitizen;562204 Wrote:
> No disrespect here at all Phil but you people are so damn squeaky clean.
> CDs are impractical (almost useless), take up valuable space, collect
> dust and just have to go... and some stupid little impractical law that
> stands no chance of ever being enforced in my house is just not worth a
> second of my thought. I think I'm pretty normal, but compared to you
> lot I seem to be something of a renegade.
>
> MC

MC, I don't disagree with any of your points...and I do realise the
probability of any legal consequences is very, very small, but:

1) I personally couldn't afford a conviction as I might lose my job
(seriously) - and copyright infringement is not merely a "civil matter"
in the UK.
2) more importantly, I might lose my music!
3) I hope no-one from the record companies is reading these threads!
(only kidding - they have bigger fish to fry than us... after all we
DID pay for our music)

I wasn't trying to be sanctimonious or take any kind of moral high
ground... just stating the facts in case anyone else reading this was
wondering about the legal situation.
Cheers
Phil.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio