ModelCitizen;562204 Wrote:
> No disrespect here at all Phil but you people are so damn squeaky clean.
> CDs are impractical (almost useless), take up valuable space, collect
> dust and just have to go... and some stupid little impractical law that
> stands no chance of ever being enforced in my house is just not worth a
> second of my thought. I think I'm pretty normal, but compared to you
> lot I seem to be something of a renegade.
>
> MC

I don't see it as a moral or enforcement issue but rather a practical
one. Under the current state of play, the creation of new recorded
music is not a financially viable activity. That's why so many fewer
new recordings are being produced these days.

The recorded music business will continue to wilt, and perhaps die,
unless the problem is solved. It would be great if everyone who likes
recorded music would obtain what they want through normal commercial
channels and avoid facilitating others not doing likewise. Don't assume
the solution is someone else's concern.

--
Goodsounds