1.
How do you find music in your own library ?

I browse via the SB3 and Boom interface, I also do text match search in
the web browser and I use the fast iPeng remote to flip through artists
and albums.  I sometimes use SBS random play feature, but I think that
musicIP is the best thing about my digitized collection, so I let it
guide me through my collection.

2.
How do you usually find new music you like to get but currently don't
have in your library ?

I discover music through friend recommendations in web forums and music
services like last.fm and blip.fm.  This feels more personalized to me.

3.
How would you like to be able to find music in your own library in the
future ?

I'd like a "You might also like" feature (a la last.fm)

4.
How would you like to find new music you like to buy/get in the future
?

I really like my iPeng remote.  I'd love to have some sort of FLAC
store integration that D/L's directly into my predefined library
structure.

5.
What kind of tagging/management do you do on new music you add to your
library to make it easier to find stuff later on ?

I'd like the ability to standardize tags (i do this manually right
now).  I do rate my music but not regularly enough to be super useful.
It's interesting to go back and see what I've rated highly.  Usually
it's music that musicIP has shown me from my collection that I did not
know was there, so I can easily return to it later.  I also like the
Last.fm "love this track" for the same reason.

6.
Do you synchronize the data in SBS with some other application to make
it easier to find interesting music ?

All my listening is scrobled to last.fm, thats my repository for taste
and statistical data.

--
cphan

Server: VortexBox Appliance v1.4
Remote: iPod Touch running iPeng 1.2.5
Living room: SB3 >> Alesis M1 Active MkII
Bedroom: Boombox