philippe_44;573321 Wrote:
> Hi - I guess it has already been explained somewhere else, but just in
> case here is a solution if you want to have non 44.1 KHz files to be
> played by squeezeplay : just add to your custom-convert.conf file
> (assuming that LAME is properly configured)
>
> mp3 mp3 squeezeslave *
>       # IF
>       [lame] --silent -q $QUALITY$ --resample 44.1 -v --mp3input $FILE$ -
>
> Hope this helps

Thanks for the tip, but I can´t get it to work. I´m currently streaming
music from the Wimp service, but the sound is still "slow play" on some
tracks after this change. I´ve tried adding the same configuration to
aac and mp4, but with no success. I´ve also experienced this problem on
some of my local files. Should I add the lines to a new
custom-convert.conf in the server root or in the existing
convert.conf-file? I´m on Windows7. I´ve added lame.exe to both the
bin- and MSWin32-folder.

I guess there´s still no plans to make SqueezeSlave work with other
sampling rates than 44.1?

--
tyrron