ralphy;581106 Wrote:
> The only power on/off webui setting I've used is the display screen
> saver power on/off setting.
>
> The resume on power on should be a server side feature and therefore
> should work, but I've never tested it.
>
> It's more likely an issue with the network connection timeouts.
>
> What version(s) of squeezeslave on what OS have you tried?
>
> What version of SBS are you running?

Upon closer inspection it looks like the WebUI settings have pretty
much no effect at all.

This is what I'm doing:

Start SQS, load a playlist, play, close SQS and wait for a few minutes
or until SQS's entry disappears from the WebUI, start it again. SQS
restarts from the last song being played, seemingly regardless of
"power on" settings. (it does this if I set to "reset/restart
playlist")

Start SQS, load a playlist and play, close SQS and wait for 30 minutes
give or take, restart again. SQS displays "Now Playing" and is silent.
Looking at the WebUI, it shows the playlist loaded and resting on the
last song played. Pressing play starts the playlist from this song
onward.

Tested on XP and Linux, both behave the same way. Squeezeslave for
windows up to the latest you have posted - 0.9-204. An older version on
linux.

SBS 7.5.1 to what was the latest beta build a few days ago.

Wired and Wireless interfaces.

Does seem to be timeout related in one sense, but at the same time its
still not responding to the settings when it hasn't "timed out" as per
the first scenario.

Separate issue I just noticed, the windows version chokes on flac
files. Linux is fine. I tested the win version on two separate machines
that otherwise play flac flawlessly via WMP/WAMP and Squeezeplay.

-mm

--
MusicManiac