results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=86926
Question: Dedicated controller necessary?

- Go on, just buy a Sonos then!
- Are the two extra clicks really that bad?
- The original Controller works well!
- Yes, such a controller would be the icing on the cake!

An Android phone with SqueezeCommander is the best starting point, I
believe. Then you just need some sort of app that can disable
everything else on the phone.

What I want from Logitech is a Harmony/Squeezebox system that allows me
to control every remote-controllable thing that I own from my Android.
This could be done via a server software that sends some commands via
IR blasters, others via the network (to SBS, for instance) and
integrates with home automation protocols (for future use). But I
digress.

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch + duet + boom + radio / wrt160n/dd-wrt / sbs 7.5.1 or
higher/win7(32b)/avira free