Fixed a rating display issue.

New 3x3 Layout!
Important Notice: Squidget 1.0.6 new layout was tested on emulator only
for low resolution and works on QVGA (which according to Android
developer documentation is the smallest screen (240x320)at the lowest
density (Low density (120), ldpi). However, manufacturers of those
devices with small displays tend to implement their own home screen
modifications to make the device usable. I have no idea how this could
impact the presentation of the widgets on small devices until someone
checks it for real. If there is such a brave volunteer here, I'm
willing to send a test APK directly.

Regards,
Avi

--