Hi Arris,

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate any feedback that enable me to
improve Squidget.

Android Widgets are very limited, but even so they are such a killer
feature that I can't understand how Apple didn't integrate something
similar. It was one of the main reasons for me to choose Android over
iPhone.

I'm indeed aware of the screen state (on / off) and will poll status
every 5 seconds in the coming release when the screen is on. I also
take the comment regarding the player icon and will go over all layouts
to enlarge it.

I suggest you try the other layouts. I think you might find the 4x2
very convenient and it spares some real estate. It shows the basic
controls people use most and you can switch its layout to less used
controls pressing on the orange button on the side (4x1 uses the same
layout toggling but the controlling buttons are a bit smaller (still
they fit perfectly on my HTC Desire HD) and I guess if you have small
display / large fingers / low co-ordination (like my wife :)) you won't
find it useful).

Avi

--
ganjastone