Thanks strindberg,

Actually I've been quite busy solving all the reported issues so far,
and the coming release solves the internet radio issue reported also by
Flattermann. It also solves all other reported issues so far, except the
Sony Eperia - see below.

In addition, all layouts were polished to look better and to increase
usability, and all layouts have larger player switching buttons now.
I think it would be a bit complicated to find space for player name on
all layouts, but I'll look into it when I add support for player per
widget feature (currently if you use multiple widgets, all of them
present the same player).

I'm thinking of customization options to enable you to pick what you
want to see but at least at the moment, until getting further feedbacks
I prefer to have it clean and simple.

There is a new nice looking 4x4 widget which I developed as well where
I integrated in-widget support for rating and a tiny progress bar. Take
a look at the attached screen shots of what's coming tonight. Also added
an alternative volume control which functions in parallel to current +,-
buttons. There is a new volume icon on all layouts that pops up a slider
for instant volume changes.

All widgets now auto-refresh every 5 seconds when the screen is on, to
reduce situations where the view was not up to date. On screen off, the
widgets are put to sleep until the screen is on again in order to save
battery.

Regarding the Squidget button, it's the application logo. It was not
intended to be a button, I just have no space for any about disclaimer,
so I used the logo. It's not going away...

I had to add an annoying pop up that you will see only once when
Squidget is upgraded or installed. It explains how to add a widget
(specifically Squidget) to your home screen. I had several support
issues with that and even some refunds due to that.

I am also still struggling with those tiny resolutions of the Sony
Experia. If you read this post and own such a phone - Squidget still
does NOT work on these devices properly. I'm on it though.

I truly appreciate your feedback. It helps a lot to make Squidget
better.
Don't forget to upgrade to the latest release tonight!

Regards,
Avi

|Filename: device19.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11729|

ganjastone