Loving this widgets, it's great!

Some cotmments:
* When I listen to Internet radio, it seems that Squidget is requesting
an update to the album art every second or so. I get a small "work in
progress circle" flashing every second. A bit annoying. I don't see it
when I play music from my library.
* I find the buttons that are visible on the 2x4 widget to be the once
I use, and I actually want the other buttons to be less accessible,
just as it is. I do have screen space to spare, however, so I would
like to use a 4x4 layout with the same number of buttons. In
particular, I don't use the favorite, star or facebook buttons at all,
and would prefer that they not be there at all.
* I can't find any way of seeing to which player I'm connected, without
pressing the the player icon and getting the lists of players. It would
be great if the current player was instantly visible somehow.
* The Squidget button really doesn't add any value to the user, does
it, apart from showing the about box. Could it be removed perhaps? The
player button is to tiny and could use the screen space.

Keep up the great work!

--
strindberg