pippin;626308 Wrote:
> Yep. Because it's a web-app, not a native one.

That doesn't really make sense, mobile themed web ui scrolls just fine
as do other large web pages such as my Zimbra web mail which is
relatively heavy on the javascript. There is absolutely no reason that
a web UI should scroll so poorly unless it has some sort of horrible
wrapper for multi platform compatibility and I don't see why you would
need that?

All the major phone platforms iOS, Android, Blackberry and even WebOS
support HTML(5)+Javascript apps which should keep most of the UI cross
platform.

--
Jaicee