Thanks for the clarification. I asked about the info from the
Information tab basically to be sure about the same point.

You're probably not going to like this answer, but I suggest you either
find a way to get 7.5.x or 7.6 running, or you return the Touch. There's
a good reason why "SBS 7.5 or later" is mentioned on the "System
Requirements" section of the Touch's web page and product box. You may
have somehow managed to get the Touch running on 7.3.3, but I strongly
suspect the unreliable behavior you're getting with the Touch is
exactly because 7.3.3 does not support the Touch (or the Radio, for
that matter). Some Touch features may work with 7.3.3, but then at some
point in the normal use of the Touch it asks SqueezeCenter to do
something that the server doesn't understand, because it's a feature
that is unique to the Touch, and therefore 7.3.3 is unaware of it.

The way I see it, your main options for running 7.5.x or 7.6 are:

1) figure out how to update the SBS on your NAS. I have run 7.6 on a
different LinkStation (Pro v1). It's probably possible to get it
running on yours, but it will probably take a bit of work.

2) Run SBS on a different computer, such as your laptop, a re-purposed
desktop, a small form factor computer, or even a NAS that has better
SBS support, like a Vortexbox. If you like you can still keep the music
library on the NAS.

3) Run TinySBS (the Touch's built-in server) on the Touch. The
downsides are that you would not be able to use it for the Roku, and
you would need to move your music library to a USB drive. On the plus
side, you could still run the Roku off the server on the NAS.

--
aubuti