onemeg;643423 Wrote:
> I've done a factory reset and now it's not working again as the Server
> software on the laptop isn't showing it as a player!
>
> If I get it going I'll do as you ask.. in the meantime, I definitely
> feel like I might have wasted £200!
Uh, wait a minute. A couple posts back you said that the -"Server is
only installed on the NAS...."-. Now you say the server is installed on
the laptop, too. Which is it?

Were you possibly running SBS on the laptop, and only getting the files
from the NAS (as opposed to connecting to SBS running on the NAS)?

Also, you don't need to get the Touch connected to show what's on the
SBS Settings Information tab. It's there any time the server is
running, even if nothing is connected.

--
aubuti