I thought I was going mad as I was 99% sure I had the touch running off
the NAS - and after a bit of faffing about today I achieved it again.

Essentially, the Touch is saying I need to update the server software
HOWEVER on logging into Sqeezebox Server on the laptop and selecting
the Touch in the player drop down menu, the Touch then run from the
NAS.

It's 100% running from the NAS as it's got my entire MP3 collection on
there, playlists and everything and this playlists in particular are
only on the NAS

Is this news?

I really hope this doesn't fail as I'm otherwise bought a £200 white
elephant!!!!!!!!!

I welcome anyones thoughts and comments.

Cheers

--
onemeg