erland;644604 Wrote:
> Just remember that the only thing that's fact is that the CEO is going
> to change and they have indicated they will lower the price on the
> Revue. Everything else mentioned here is just guesses.
> What do you know about the CEO of any competitor  ?
> Will Apple change CEO soon (Steve has been a bit sick, you know) ?
> Do you even know who is CEO for Sonos ?
>
> I bet there are a lot of guesses also about Apple and Sonos future
> products, just not on this forum.

with respect to Apple, it appears that Steve Jobs is still very much
running the company, and that his health, though taking a lot of his
time, is not necessarily precarious.  So the Apple-watchers are
expecting that Jobs will continue as the head of Apple for quite a
while longer.

With the exception of an astoundingly speculative article a couple of
weeks ago in the WSJ that seems to have been published to manipulate
Apple's stock price, there isn't really any doubt among the analysts
about who the next CEO of Apple will be, though - it will be current
COO Tim Cook, who is extremely respected inside and outside of Apple.

--
kmr