I soon will need to add a couple more music devices to my collection.
Unfortunatly this type of news does not make be want to go out an buy a
logitech device at the moment.  Fortunatly I can wait a few months to
see what happens.

What I could use is another boom, touch, plus the addition of a radio
since I do not own one yet.  I may just buy the radio and wait and see,
worse case it can be used via mysqueeze if I decide to go another route
for my music system.  My existing SB Classics and Boom will go up for
sale at that point.  I prefer not going with Sonos' due to cost, but at
some point the stability of the company does play into the decision.

--
froth