Nikhil;646806 Wrote:
> I've been using both platforms ever since, but I find that I use my
> SqueezeBoxen a lot more.

How does the browsing on Sonos work, does it only allow you to browse
by music folder or does it have same possibilities as Squeezebox to
browse "by artists", "by genre", "by year" ? Is it only the sorting
possibilities that differs compared to Squeezebox ?

Have you compared the audio quality between Squeezebox and Sonos ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))