Orange Squeeze 1.2.6 has been released with bug fixes and diagnostic
improvements.

As an aside, there are a handful of very angry people out there. Some of
you want a refund -- I understand that. But it is always difficult,
usually impossible, to link market comments to a specific purchase, so
you'll need to contact me directly in order to get a refund of your
purchase price beyond the automatic 15-minute window.

    Enhancements
- Added advanced preferences for verbose logging
- Added integration with the excellent free app CatLog to allow easier
  submission of logs.

    Defects fixed
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when connecting to servers
  without any connected players.
- Fixed several isolated crashes reported on Google Play.