fphredd wrote:
> Haven't been able to mess with it lately, but to clarify...as i scroll
> down my Artists list, I get numbers, I presume matching the number of
> that artist in a list of all the Artists available. Will send logs when
> possible

For whatever reason, we're not detecting that list as a sortable list. I
will need to get ahold of the logs when you have time.

It is easy to capture logs in the app. Make sure you have CatLog (free
app, link in the preferences) installed -- just go to advanced
preferences and enable detailed logging, then reload the artist list.
Then use CatLog to submit the logs to the address in the preferences.
If you could remind me what version of Logitech software and any
relevant plugins that you have installed, that would probably help too.