fphredd wrote:
> Tablet finally working again...Why now do I see #'s instead of letters
> when I drag to quickly move through my Artist listing? Without any quick
> way to see the first letter as I go through (or having the letters
> listed on the right for quick navigation) it is definitely not as simple
> to see and choose the Artists (52,000 + tracks, not sure how many
> artists, but I'm sure you see how this could be an 'issue'.

Hmm, it's not an intentional behavior.  In my tests I see the standard
android fast scroll widget that scrolls through the normal alphabet.
Seeing '#' only would indicate some bug in detection of the sorted
values.

I'll assume you're running the latest server and Orange Squeeze
versions... do you have any plugins that would be changing your artist
list? If you can go to advanced preferences in Orange Squeeze, enable
verbose logging, and then load your artist list.  Send me the logs -- it
should shed some light on what's going on.