Craig wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the same thing, If I scroll down my standard
> artist list then it does start with # (my first artist is 10,000
> Maniacs) but does move correctly on to initial letters.
> If I scroll down a Custom Browse list then I just get appear to be the
> list position number.

If you are getting a '#' and only a '#' at the top of a list, then
please do send me logs.

If you get a number, 50, 100, 150, 200, etc. then the list is not being
detected as a sorted list, because it has no sort key.  If you feel it
*should* be considered a sorted list then please do send me logs. For
the current version of Orange Squeeze, it is up to the server to
indicate which lists are sorted and which aren't. There may be some
improvements that can be made.

FWIW, my artist list in CustomBrowse is sorted and works OK with fast
scroll through the alphabet, testing on 7.7.2 and current CustomBrowse
(I think). There are tons of variations available so it may just be
another browse configuration that is returning results I haven't
anticipated.

Also, when you send logs please include the device type and android
versions. Sometimes it is in the logs, but often it has scrolled off the
top and won't be visible.