TheLastMan wrote:

> The big challenge will be keeping LMS working once Logitech turns off
> the MySB servers. Any chance of that? Or would it be "curtains" for the
> Squeezebox?

I'm not that worried, we are probably talking about at least 2 years in
the future, probably longer, I'm fairly sure the market will find a
solution suitable for our needs by then.
It might not be Squeezebox hardware but as long as it offers similar
features most of us will be happy to switch to it.

For local music LMS will continue to work a long time after MySB servers
has been shutdown.