I've been an avid user/lurker of the Squeezebox forums, and am very
excited about this venture. I wish there was some way that I could
contribute but I doubt there is. I'm definitely a "Jack of all trades"
but importantly a "master of NONE".

I'd be a willing participant of GEN2. I can't image life without my
squeezeboxen.

Best of all to you with the appropriate skills. I'll be following
closely here on the forum.

SS

PS I was VERY sad when Slim Devices sold to Logitech and am VERY happy
to see things heading in the direction you folks are headed!

PPS If some case pops up where I think I can help, I'll jump in. I do
have computer skills but not on your level.