vortecjr wrote:
> The DSD2PCM conversion is done at the computer running Logitech Media
> Server. The conversion from DSD to PCM is easily done with something
> like an Atom processor for realtime playback. The filters are another
> story and the more filters you add the more CPU power you will need.
> When I tested this a few years ago I used a Pentium Dual Core processors
> with 4GB of RAM. SOX is being utilized in the script above to format the
> output and apply the lowpass filter that cuts the ultrasonic noise. I
> like to run additional filters, but this is up to the user...
>
> Jesus R

Very cool , if you package this as plugin with sane settings for the
filters ,I can not test as I have no such files , but I suppose my HP
Microserver would have no problem . I turns SoX and Lame so then it
could run this .

This type of file is the latest thing at the moment ,but I've never seen
any music known to me come in this format ?