cdmackay wrote:
> Though it's trivial to get 1A, or even 2A USB supplies, relatively
> cheaply. And many people will already have them lying around, which is
> another point in favour.
>

> Except they all seem to have differently sized barrels, which aren't
> marked, and I believe it's the internal diameter which specifies it, and
> is thus rather hard to measure :)
>

> But the consensus seems to prefer barrel over USB, so I'll desist :)

Barrel connector adapters are a pain - so many different types - chances
are that somebody will force in the wrong size/polarity, etc.   If there
are 2 power inputs - put them next to each other with one word POWER
(and a lightning flash symbol) above them.   In any event, won't there
be a user guide with the usual connector diagram?