castalla wrote:
> Barrel connector adapters are a pain - so many different types - chances
> are that somebody will force in the wrong size/polarity, etc.   If there
> are 2 power inputs - put them next to each other with one word POWER
> (and a lightning flash symbol) above them.   In any event, won't there
> be a user guide with the usual connector diagram?

Yeah, but most of us are owning Logitech devices with a compatible power
supply, so I think what we're saying is to please use the same barrel
size that we're already using.

Re. USB, I don't know much about any of this stuff, but I know that the
USB port on my laptop supplies both power (it will charge connected
devices) and data transfer capability.