Brilliant! Thanks again to all.

Gary - I'll go and play with those ripper settings (Gain and 'ultra
secure') and see how I go.

Aubuti - I think I WAS confusing the filename and tag contents. And I'm
happy that I can use 6/8s as intended!

On the question of 'Springsteen Bruce' - though I happily accept that
LMS can interpret or display this sensibly, what's the benefit of having
the additional ARTISTSORT element in the tag that might not get used? Is
it simply to add it in because it's automatic and doesn't need any extra
work? It does occur to me actually that in filing my CDs I have them
under 'last name, first name' so Bruce is down with the 'S's; Mark
Knopfler with the 'K's....

Thanks again though. Your help is certainly appreciated. It would be a
much longer learning curve otherwise.

Cheers

SB "user" since 2000...
2 x SB1 ; 2 x SB3 ; 2 x Boom ; 1 x Touch ; 1 x Controller
Windows 7 and LMS Version: 7.7.3 - 1375965195

Next step... a Vortexbox?