I'll throw in another thought. I really like my Vortexboxes (I have 3).
But the one thing I don't use them for is ripping CDs.  The ripper in
the VB does NOT use ACCURATERIP. It uses a secure type ripper that
pre-Accuraterip would have been very, very good. And it still works
well. But it doesn't compare your rip to the dozens (or hundreds) of
other rips of that CD that people around the world have made.  I use
dbpoweramp to rip. It and EAC and CUETOOLS among others use ACCURATERIP.
My basic work flow is to rip to FLAC with dbpa, then I tinker with the
tags/artwork to the extent I need to in order to make things exactly
like I want. Once done, I created mp3 (-V2) versions of the FLAC files
(in a batch way, using dbpa converter).  Then I copy (over my network)
the new FLAC files to my VB file directory and the mp3 files to the HDD
connected to the computer running iTunes (where I load up my iThings,
etc.).

Another option would be to rip everything with VB ripper but then after
the fact use the dbpa PERFECTTUNES program to do an ACCURATERIP check
after the fact.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify