I use Windows Home Server 2011 with a product called DriveBender and
specify duplication for my music folder. DriveBender maintains duplicate
files on separate drives on the same server. This way I only have
offsite backup to address.

DriveBender takes a group of drives and makes it appear as a single
drive to the OS and applications. If the server itself crashes I can
just read the drives on another PC as native drives without additional
software. With the duplication specified for the music folder I'm
protected from a individual drive failure.

Just my 2ยข

2 Duets - 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs
Rock Solid with LMS 7.7.4 and WHS 2011