Apesbrain wrote:
> When I tried to play music from my local server both Orange Squeeze and
> LMS hung.

Does it only hang, when you play music through the phone or also when
Orange Squeeze is just remote controlling some other Squeezebox?

The main difference between your local server and mysqueezebox.com might
be the file format you are trying to play.
Did you check what file formats / files are you trying to play?

Did you also check your servers log for messages that might give a
clue?

Cheers
Stefan

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)