Ikabob wrote:
> If Chromecast Audio will mirror the iPhone, would it be possible to
> stream SiriusXM? This stream would be via the SiriusXM app on the
> iPhone. On my system (below) , where would the Chromecast Audio be
> connected to stream to the main system? Thank you.

The Google Chromecast app on my Android (also available for iOS), when
activated, seems to cast any and all audio whether played from an app or
in the browser. If video is involved it is displayed on the phone. It
works that way with the YouTube app, and with Vevo in the browser. Also
works with videos on cnet. Those with Apple devices should be able to
confirm how it works in that environment.