When attempting to use CLI to do a routine update to VB or LMS 7.9, I'm
getting this error message:
Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'updates'
I last updated VB about a week ago with no issues to the 7.9 Feb 16
version. I happened to notice today that the 3rd party plugin list is
missing along with the option button to display them. I tried to update
to the current version but keep getting this error. It is happening with
the basic DNF update command also, so it must be a VB or Fedora issue?
Anyone else seeing this, or any ideas to troubleshoot?