Over the years I've found that each change to my system re-energises my
appreciation of music.  Getting my first SB3 was such an event, probably
the most significant over the long term, but adding my home-built
speakers made a step-change in the sound, which set me off exploring my
collection again.  Subscribing to Spotify was another such event.  Most
recently, adding a home-built integrated amplifier, with separate
channels for each speaker driver and a spare channel for a sub, has done
the same again, this time giving me a new-found appreciation for the
bass content in my collection!

MikeekiM wrote:
> I enjoyed my Squeezebox set-up, but unfortunately, it is just time to
> move on... :(
Just curious - what was it that lured you away from your Squeezeboxes?