Paul Webster wrote:
> On the NAS
> did you enter the hostname/ip for the RPi ?
> What did you choose for the authentication ?

In the nfs rule,  I put for the hostname/ip, 192.168.1.102 which is the
ip address of the pi on which the lms is running (no port number) -
maybe I should have made the access more general by including a range of
ip addresses which would cover every pi that has access?

For security the box was filled with sys - clicking the drop down list
AUTH_SYS is ticked but the three Kerberos boxes remain unticked. Those
are, reading from the top - authentication, integrity and privacy.
Perhaps I should have ticked one or more - possibly all of these?